Our consultancy services can help you spot the idea that could transform your business. It can help you respond to new competitive pressures. And it can help you devise winning strategies that can underpin success in the new, connected world.
We’re flexible in the way we deliver consultancy services and in the support and approaches we deploy. The first step, as with anything, is to understand your needs.
Are you looking for:
• Help to build the business case internally?
• Support to get started with an IoT project?
• Guidance to weigh up potential opportunities or strategies?
• A plan for execution or change management?
• Help putting your ideas in a ‘real world’ context?
• An understanding of what is possible technically?
InVMA’s team are experienced consultants who, between them, have delivered consultancy services for many of the UK’s leading consultancy firms: Ernst & Young, Deloitte, KPMG, and PwC.
We bring this experience, together with InVMA’s role as UK partner for the world’s leading IoT solution, to offer unparalled insights into the commercial realities of the IoT.
Our team can help you at any point throughout your project. Whether a few hours troubleshooting or a day-long multi-disciplinary team workshop, let us know what support you need and we’ll devise a plan.
Watch InVMA’s Jon Hill talk about how to get started with an Internet of Things initiative.
Jon gives practical examples of how the Internet of Things is changing business models and argues that value transactions are getting more complicated. Jon offers practical advice about how you can explore the potential of the IoT for your business.
Would you like InVMA to help you explore what the IoT could offer your business?
This one-day workshop is designed for anyone who thinks the IoT might offer an opportunity for their organisation, but isn’t sure what that opportunity looks like. We can help you work out what the opportunities are.
We offer help getting started, support identifying potential opportunities, how to prioritise them, and how to bring people with you.
During the workshop our team will:
• Explain how IoT is affecting business models
• Offer relevant and inspirational use cases
• Facilitate brainstorming
• Help to prioritise ideas in terms of their practicality, usefulness and profitability.
• List of the top four IoT projects that could be implemented to take the business forward
• List of key product features, strategy, business case and target development plan.
• Leads to our project design/ process-mapping workshop.