As we look forward to another year ahead, we’d like to thank our customers and partners for your continued support, trust and commitment. 2017 has, without doubt, been a transformational year for InVMA.
- We’ve achieved triple digit contract sales growth supported by recruitment in sales and operations. New customer wins were secured across a wide range of sectors including OEM, Oil & Gas, Medical, Software, Rental and Business Services.
- In the second half of the year we secured 7-figure investment from IoT specialist investment house, Tern PLC. This investment not only supports our organic growth ambitions but provides us with the financial backing to potentially expand our service offering and geographic coverage through acquisition.
- We launched AssetMinder, a turnkey asset performance management solution delivered by the power of the industrial internet of things. Clients are already benefiting from the cloud based service reducing risk, lowering operating costs and prolonging equipment life with the service. Check out an AssetMinder video case study here.
- We ran successful industry events at the AMRC in Sheffield and the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham. Additionally, we exhibited at a number of shows including IoT Tech Expo, LiveWorx, PTC Summit, Smart IoT, Mobile World Congress, GITEX and SPS IPC Drives.
- InVMA was accepted into PTC’s European Sales Winner’s Circle.
- We’ve expanded our IoT eco-system forging new partnerships with AWS, Microsoft, AAEON and Texim.
- Our faith in the power of the ThingWorx platform continues to be affirmed with Forrester’s recognition of PTC as the most complete platform; IDC’s acknowledgement PTC ThingWorx has the largest market share and PTC’s market leading, pioneering marketing including the recent Harvard Business Review Augmented Reality campaign.
We hope to continue our success into 2018, exceeding our customers' needs by providing innovative IoT solutions and managed services.
We thank you again for your valued support during the past year & wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2018.